Hello dear community,
we are ready for a change and so are you, right?!
We've got feedback regarding rates quite often in the past. It was a good mix of "almost too high" and "too low".
Then we started a poll in discord to get to know how all our active players feel.
This poll showed us that we are ready for a change.
Now we want to tell you how the change will look like and when it will hit the live servers.
- Base/Job EXP will be increased from 20x to 50x
- EXP-Event bonus and cost calculation will remain unchanged for now. So while EXP-Event is running the rates will be 75x.
- You will still be able to set EXP-rates for yourself to a lower number
- Drops will be increased slightly from 20x to 25x (logarithmic) while we double the card drop chance of normal cards. In detail this means:
• Non-MVP Cards will drop at 0.2% chance
• MVP Cards will remain at 0.02% chance
• Rare drops will be a little less rare (e.g. 0.2% -> 0.25% = 25% more often)
• Common drops will be slightly more common (e.g. 55% -> 60% = 9% more often)
These changes will be live on the next maintenance on July 07 2022.