The grading system is the latest method to further strengthen your gears. When an equipment is graded, it will have distinctive features for the level of grade.
Grading serves 4 main purposes:
- Acquire grade-specific bonuses from an equipment. These bonuses are cumulative.
- Acquire grade-specific bonuses from a card.
- Alters enchant tables of enchants.
- Increase stats gained from refine.
Each grade has a certain percentage bonus compared to an ungraded item. Refer to the Refinement page for exact values.
Additional Refine Bonus per Grade
|Grade D||10% Increase in ATK & MATK per Refine|
|Grade C||30% Increase in ATK & MATK per Refine|
|Grade B||50% Increase in ATK & MATK per Refine|
|Grade A||100% Increase in ATK & MATK per Refine|
NPC: Garm (grademk 34, 184)
Talk to the NPC (Option 2) which opens the Grading UI.
|Process||Required Refine||Required Materials||Base Success Chance||Bonus +1.00% Success Chance||Failure Penalty|
|No Grade → Grade D||+9||1x Etel Aquamarine
|1 Blessed Etel Dust (max 10)||Equipment Destroyed|
|No Grade → Grade D||+9||5x Etel Aquamarine
|1 Blessed Etel Dust (max 10)||-|
|Grade D → Grade C||+10||1x Etel Topaz
|3 Blessed Etel Dust (max 30)||Equipment Destroyed|
|Grade D → Grade C||+10||5x Etel Topaz
|3 Blessed Etel Dust (max 30)||-|
|Grade C → Grade B||+11||1x Etel Amethyst
|50%||5 Blessed Etel Dust (max 50)||Equipment Destroyed|
|Grade C → Grade B||+11||5x Etel Amethyst
|50%||5 Blessed Etel Dust (max 50)||-|
|Grade B → Grade A||+11||2x Etel Amber
|40%||7 Blessed Etel Dust (max 70)||Equipment Destroyed|
|Grade B → Grade A||+11||10x Etel Amber
|40%||7 Blessed Etel Dust (max 70)||-|
Which Weapons and Armors can be graded?
- Only Lv 5 Weapons and Lv 2 Armors!
Do I lose my refine?
- Yes, when a Grade is successful, refine resets to +0.
Do I lose my cards or enchants?
- No, grading preserves enchants, cards and line options.
What is the maximum bonus I can reach and how?
- Maximum of +10.00% bonus success chance can be acquired from Blessed Etel Dust .
|Process||Required Materials||Base Success Chance||Bonus +1.00% Success Chance||Failure Penalty|
|No Grade → Grade D||+11 No Grade Equipment
1x Etel Aquamarine
|70%||1 Blessed Etel Dust (max 10)||Equipment Destroyed|
If you use 10x Blessed Etel Dust , you will have 70% Base Success Chance + 10% Bonus Success Chance = 80% Success Chance.
NPC: Garm (grademk 34, 184)
Talk to the NPC (Option 3) to craft grading materials.
|Etel Stone||100.000z |
5x Etel Dust
|Blessed Etel Dust||100.000z|
|Etel Aquamarine||100.000z |
3x Etel Stone
6x Etel Stone
|Etel Amethyst||300.000z |
10x Etel Stone
|Etel Amber||500.000z |
15x Etel Stone
Where to get the necessery items?
- Etel Dust are common drops from Lv 200+ dungeons such as Niflheim Dungeon, Rudus Level 4 and Amicitia. (approximately 2,2 ~ 7,7% drop rate)
- Topaz and Amber can be purchased from Morroc Jeweler (morroc 166, 54).
- Aquamarine (drop chance: Merman, Marin, Strouf 2,28%) and Amethyst (drop chance: Gremlin 4,62% and Penomena 1,1%) must be hunted or purchased from other players on our market @go market.