Refinement

From MuhRO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Refining gear will grant you additional stats when equipping them. Refine is indicated by a + followed by a number in the beginning of the equipment's name.

Hollgrehenn is the NPC that can refine. He can be found in many major cities indicated by an anvil icon on the minimap and above the NPC.

Weapon Refine Bonus

Different level weapons and grades provides unique damage bonuses per refine.

Weapon ATK & MATK per Refine Bonus ATK & MATK per Refine Over Safety Bonus ATK & MATK from +15 → +16 Bonus ATK & MATK Per Refine > +16 P.ATK & S.MATK per Refine
Lv 1 2 1 ~ 3 16 1 0
Lv 2 3 1 ~ 5 32 2 0
Lv 3 5 1 ~ 8 32 2 0
Lv 4 7 1 ~ 14 48 3 0
Lv 5 - No Grade 8 0 0 0 2
Lv 5 - Grade D 8.8 0 0 0 2
Lv 5 - Grade C 10.4 0 0 0 2
Lv 5 - Grade B 12 0 0 0 2
Lv 5 - Grade A 16 0 0 0 2

Note:

  • ATK & MATK per Refine and P.ATK & S.MATK per Refine will be displayed in your status window.
  • Bonus ATK & MATK per Refine Over Safety will NOT be displayed in your status window.
  • Over Safety is defined as refine levels below 100.00% probabilty using Normal Ore
  • All damage bonuses are cumulative for the total refine.

Armor Refine Bonus

For clarity, armors refers to not only the body armor equip, but also garments, footgears, shields, and headgears (top).

Armors provides additional Hard DEF per refine in relation to its current refine by the formula: Floor[( 3 + Current_Refine ) / 3]

For Lv 2 Armors, this Hard DEF bonus is increased by 120% while also granting 2 RES and MRES per refine.

Shadow Equipment

Shadow Equipment are special equipment which gives their own unique effects per refine:

Shadow Weapons grants +1 ATK & MATK per Refine. All other Shadow Equipment grants MHP + 10 per Refine. In addition to minor base stats, Shadow Equipment can also provide bonus effects listed in their description.

You can use the normal refining system or shadow hammers (buyable at Rayja):

Unlike normal armors, shadow accessories ( Ring and Pendant) can be refined.

Refine Materials

Weapons

Item Propabitlity Level Refine Range Failure Penalty Obtained From
1010.png Phracon Normal Level 1 +0 ~ +9 Item Destroyed Monsters, Players, NPC Shop
1011.png Emveretarcon Level 2 +0 ~ +9 Item Destroyed Monsters, Players, NPC Shop
984.png Oridecon Level 3

Level 4

Shadow Weapon

+0 ~ +9 Item Destroyed Monsters, Crafting, Players, NPC Shop
6240.png HD Oridecon Level 3

Level 4

Shadow Weapon

+7 ~ +9 Refine Decreased by 1 Cash Shop, Players
1000332.png Etherdeocon Level 5 +0 ~ +9 Refine Decreased by 3 Crafting, Players
6224.png Bradium Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

+10 ~ +19 Refine Decreased by 3

-OR-

Item Destroyed (Rare)

Monsters, Crafting, Players
6226.png HD Bradium Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

+10 ~ +19 Refine Decreased by 1* Cash Shop, Players
1000368.png Etel Bradium Level 5 +10 ~ +19 Item Destroyed Crafting, Players
7620.png Enriched Oridecon Special Level 3

Level 4

Shadow Weapon

+0 ~ +9 Item Destroyed Cash Shop, Players
1000334.png Enriched Etherdeocon Level 5 +0 ~ +9 Refine Decreased by 1 Crafting, Players
1000336.png HD Etherdeocon Level 5 +10 ~ +14 Item Destroyed Crafting, Players
1000369.png HD Etel Bradium Level 5 +15 ~ +19 Item Destroyed Crafting, Players

* When you fail to refine a weapon from +10 to +11 with HD Bradium the item will not decrease. When your refine attempt has failed another roll is automatically performed with 90% chance to remain at +10 and 10% to become Damaged. Fixing the damaged weapon costs 5 x 50000.png Muh Coin , 50 x 984.png Oridecon , 10 x 6224.png Bradium and 5.000.000z. Repairing can be done at every Kafra or Repairmen.

Armors

Item Propability Level Refine Range Failure Penalty Obtained From
985.png Elunium Normal Level 1

Shadow Armor

+0 ~ +9 Item Destroyed Monsters, Crafting, Players, NPC Shop
6241.png HD Elunium Level 1

Shadow Armor

+0 ~ +9 Refine Decreased by 1 Cash Shop, Players
1000331.png Etherium Level 2 +0 ~ +9 Refine Decreased by 3 Crafting, Players
6223.png Carnium Level 1 +10 ~ +19 Refine Decreased by 3

-OR- Item Destroyed (Rare)

Monsters, Crafting, Players
6225.png HD Carnium Level 1 +10 ~ +19 Refine Decreased by 1* Cash Shop, Players
1000370.png Etel Carnium Level 2 +10 ~ +19 Item Destroyed Crafting, Players
7619.png Enriched Elunium Special Level 1

Shadow Armor

+0 ~ +9 Item Destroyed Cash Shop, Players
1000333.png Enriched Etherium Level 2 +0 ~ +9 Refine Decreased by 1 Crafting, Players
1000335.png HD Etherium Level 2 +10 ~ +14 Item Destroyed Crafting, Players
1000371.png HD Etel Carnium Level 2 +15 ~ +19 Item Destroyed Crafting, Players

* When you fail to refine an armor from +10 to +11 with HD Carnium the item will not decrease. When your refine attempt has failed another roll is automatically performed with 90% chance to remain at +10 and 10% to become Damaged. Fixing the damaged armor costs 5 x 50000.png Muh Coin , 50 x 985.png Elunium , 10 x 6223.png Carnium and 5.000.000z. Repairing can be done at every Kafra or Repairmen.

Purchase & Crafting

Item Currency Amount
1010.png Phracon 200z
1011.png Emveretarcon 1.000z
984.png Oridecon 5 x 756.png Rough Oridecon
985.png Elunium 5 x 757.png Rough Elunium
6224.png Bradium 50.000z
3 x 984.png Oridecon
6223.png Carnium 50.000z
3 x 985.png Elunium
6223.png Carnium 50.000z
1 x 6090.png Refined Bradium
1000331.png Etherium 10.000z
1 x 1000322.png Etel Dust
1 x 985.png Elunium
1000332.png Etherdeocon 10.000z
1 x 1000322.png Etel Dust
1 x 984.png Oridecon
1000368.png Etel Bradium 50.000z
3 x 1000322.png Etel Dust
1 x 6224.png Bradium
1000370.png Etel Carnium 50.000z
3 x 1000322.png Etel Dust
1 x 6223.png Carnium
1000333.png Enriched Etherium 20.000z
2 x 1000322.png Etel Dust
1 x 6291.png Enriched Elunium
1000334.png Enriched Etherdeocon 20.000z
2 x 1000322.png Etel Dust
1 x 7620.png Enriched Oridecon
1000335.png HD Etherium 50.000z
3 x 1000322.png Etel Dust
1 x 6241.png HD Elunium
1000336.png HD Etherdeocon 50.000z
3 x 1000322.png Etel Dust
1 x 6240.png HD Oridecon
1000369.png HD Etel Bradium 50.000z
3 x 1000322.png Etel Dust
1 x 6226.png HD Bradium
1000371.png HD Etel Carnium 50.000z
3 x 1000322.png Etel Dust
1 x 6225.png HD Carnium

Blacksmith Blessing

Using  6635.png Blacksmith's Blessing (BSB) allows an item to be protected from being destroyed during the refine process. Simply add the required amount in the Refine UI where applicable.
How to obtain BSBS?
- Cash Shop (buying HD Carnium/Bradium or Enriched Oridecon/Elunium Boxes)
- Zeny at Eden Market
- Attendence Reward
- be lucky with 50001.png Forgotten Heirloom
- killing MVPs in Varmundt's Biosphere
- Crafting with NPC Vurewell at each refiner

Refine Process 6635.png Blacksmith's Blessing Required
+7 → +8 1
+8 → +9 2
+9 → +10 4
+10 → +11 4
+11 → +12 7
+12 → +13 11
+13 → +14 16
+14 → +15 22

Refining probabilities

Normal

Shadow Equipment Armor (Lv 1) Armor (Lv 2) Weapon (Lv 1) Weapon (Lv 2) Weapon (Lv 3) Weapon (Lv 4) Weapon (Lv 5)
1 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00%
2 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00%
3 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00%
4 100.00% 100.00% 90.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 90.00%
5 70.00% 90.00% 70.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 90.00% 70.00%
6 60.00% 70.00% 60.00% 100.00% 100.00% 90.00% 70.00% 60.00%
7 60.00% 70.00% 60.00% 100.00% 90.00% 80.00% 70.00% 60.00%
8 40.00% 40.00% 40.00% 90.00% 70.00% 40.00% 40.00% 40.00%
9 40.00% 40.00% 40.00% 70.00% 40.00% 40.00% 40.00% 40.00%
10 20.00% 20.00% 18.00% 30.00% 30.00% 30.00% 20.00% 18.00%
11 - 20.00% 16.00% 40.00% 40.00% 40.00% 20.00% 16.00%
12 - 20.00% 16.00% 40.00% 40.00% 40.00% 20.00% 16.00%
13 - 16.00% 16.00% 35.00% 35.00% 35.00% 16.00% 16.00%
14 - 16.00% 16.00% 35.00% 35.00% 35.00% 16.00% 16.00%
15 - 15.00% 14.00% 30.00% 30.00% 30.00% 15.00% 14.00%
16 - 15.00% 14.00% 30.00% 30.00% 30.00% 15.00% 14.00%
17 - 14.00% 14.00% 20.00% 20.00% 20.00% 14.00% 14.00%
18 - 14.00% 14.00% 20.00% 20.00% 20.00% 14.00% 14.00%
19 - 10.00% 10.00% 15.00% 15.00% 15.00% 10.00% 10.00%
20 - 10.00% 10.00% 15.00% 15.00% 15.00% 10.00% 10.00%

Special

Shadow Equipment Armor (Lv 1) Armor (Lv 2) Weapon (Lv 1) Weapon (Lv 2) Weapon (Lv 3) Weapon (Lv 4) Weapon (Lv 5)
1 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00%
2 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00%
3 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00%
4 100.00% 100.00% 95.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 95.00%
5 90.00% 95.00% 85.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 95.00% 85.00%
6 80.00% 80.00% 70.00% 100.00% 100.00% 95.00% 80.00% 70.00%
7 80.00% 80.00% 65.00% 100.00% 95.00% 90.00% 80.00% 65.00%
8 65.00% 60.00% 55.00% 95.00% 85.00% 70.00% 60.00% 55.00%
9 55.00% 50.00% 45.00% 85.00% 60.00% 60.00% 50.00% 45.00%
10 30.00% 35.00% 25.00% 55.00% 45.00% 45.00% 35.00% 25.00%
11 - 20.00% 20.00% 40.00% 40.00% 40.00% 20.00% 20.00%
12 - 20.00% 20.00% 40.00% 40.00% 40.00% 20.00% 20.00%
13 - 16.00% 20.00% 35.00% 35.00% 35.00% 16.00% 20.00%
14 - 16.00% 20.00% 35.00% 35.00% 35.00% 16.00% 20.00%
15 - 15.00% 15.00% 30.00% 30.00% 30.00% 15.00% 15.00%
16 - 15.00% 15.00% 30.00% 30.00% 30.00% 15.00% 15.00%
17 - 14.00% 15.00% 20.00% 20.00% 20.00% 14.00% 15.00%
18 - 14.00% 15.00% 20.00% 20.00% 20.00% 14.00% 15.00%
19 - 10.00% 10.00% 15.00% 15.00% 15.00% 10.00% 10.00%
20 - 10.00% 10.00% 15.00% 15.00% 15.00% 10.00% 10.00%

Guarantee Certificates

Talk to Refine Master NPC next to the Anvil House in Prontera (prontera 177, 179) to use Guarantee Refine Certificate which will refine your equipment to designated number at 100% chance.

  • Certificates are account-bound, but players can utilize the Refine Certificate Packager to make them tradable.
  • Shadow Equipment, Lv 5 Weapons, and Lv 2 Armors CANNOT use Guarantee Refine Certificate due to their unique refine system.
  • Players can craft Weapon Guarentee Refine Certificates by converting Crimson, Thanatos, and Vicious Mind weapons with  Weapon Refinement Hammers bought in Paramarket.
  • Players can combine lower refine Weapon Guarentee Certificates into higher ones in Paramarket.
  • Certificates are specific to either Weapons or Armors. Following Certificates are available:
Weapon Armor
6456.png Safe to +5 Weapon Certificate 6457.png Safe to +5 Armor Certificate
6231.png Safe to +6 Weapon Certificate 6235.png Safe to +6 Armor Certificate
6230.png Safe to +7 Weapon Certificate 6234.png Safe to +7 Armor Certificate
6229.png Safe to +8 Weapon Certificate 6233.png Safe to +8 Armor Certificate
6228.png Safe to +9 Weapon Certificate 6232.png Safe to +9 Armor Certificate
6993.png Safe to +10 Weapon Refine Ticket 6994.png Safe to +10 Armor Refine Ticket
6238.png Safe to +11 Weapon Certificate 6239.png Safe to +11 Armor Certificate
6584.png Safe to +12 Weapon Certificate 6585.png Safe to +12 Armor Certificate

Please have a look at our guide to create Refine Certificates